And then there were two (or how we nearly missed the bus!)


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Te Anau
October 10th 2011
Published: October 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Having watched the debacle that was England v France (why play Flood and Wilkinson together?) the next day saw us rise late and take it easy until the evening then it was off to Eden Park again for the All Blacks versus the Pumas. What should have been a relatively simple match turned out to be a bit of a struggle for the kiwis as Argentina put up a reasonable fight as can be attested to by the mad Argentinan fan in front of us who despite continually jumping up and down like a demented frog and praying was ultimately to be dissapointed.
Very much looking forward to the kiwi /wallaby semi next Sunday.
Monday morning saw us up at 6 am as we had an early flight to Dunedin. Everything went smoothly and we arrived on time which left us over 2 hours before the coach left for Te Anau. We caught the shuttle from the airport to the town of Dunedin and had a relaxed lunch before making our way back to the station where we had been assured the inter city coach left. It was here our troubles started...
To be continued...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.308s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.2291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb