Skiing in Queenstown +bungy jumping.


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
August 13th 2010
Published: August 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sorry for the lack of blogs, but now i'll try to make up for it. We have been skiing for the first three days since my last entry and we haven't had lots to blog about. I'll breifly sum up those 3 days.
On the first day we went to Cardrona, which is one of the ski fields near queenstown. To be honest it was a bit of a disappointment because it is only good for snowboarders.
For the next two days we went to Coronet peak which is awesome. It has 'good views', but most importantly good runs, our favourite being Ego Alley.
Today we went bungy jumping 42m from a bridge. Here is a quick summary of bungy jumping. It's jumping off a bridge and not dying. Scary but insanely awesome. Do it (just remember to not look down). Then we went to arrow town and went to the arrowtown museum and read about the arrowtown gold rush. Then we came to the airport to fly to Auckland. Sorry for my briefness. We're about to board. Harry and Thomas. P.S. We'll post photos next blog.

Advertisement



16th August 2010

Black hole
Still no blogs. I assume that you have all skied into a crevasse. H.
17th August 2010

We love the blog!
What an amazing holiday you're having. I think New Zealand is like England but with more bungy jumping, skiing and water sports not to mention sheep. The blog is fab. Keep the entries coming. Sam will be posting you a message soon. Lots of love Aunty Jo xxx

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1000.3kb