Friday 13th February


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
February 11th 2009
Published: February 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Yep it is party town and we love it! Already gutted that we only have 2 night here although maybe for our purses and livers it's a good thing 😊 😊 had a top night out as loads of us from the bus came out. We started off in the hostel bar, altitude and then made our way to the world bar, was meant to be doing a pub crawl but got carried away and had to be in the world bar by no later than 11pm to get our Kiwi wrist bands for discounted teapots that were actually yummy as unlike Singapore they had about a dozen to choose from 😉 we danced all night - good times... Well until this morning that is when we had to surface at half 6 for our coach to Milford Sound - luckily we woke up as bright as buttons and as soon as we had done our 1st stop (where we were allowed to sleep for an hour on the way as it was only driving through town) and had toast and juice we were all fine. The day was amazing - the drive was packed with the most awesome scenery and the guide 'cheese', very witty chappie, taught us so much about the areas we were travelling through but then when we actually arrived in Milford we were just blown away, the ferry trip consisted of an excellent Chinese based Buffet and took us to the most picturesque sights, we got so close to waterfalls that you could feel the mist and saw so many dolphins throughout the trip. The underwater conservatory and a half hour lie in the sun topped the day off - this country just doesn't stop amazing us!

Love and wish you were all here... Xx Xx

Just a quick message to Auntie Sandra ( he he, over here if I straighten my hair it actually means that I am making an effort for someone so I'll put a pic in of the boy I liked just for you. Hope you and John are okay - missing you and aerobics) x


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0988s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb