Queenstown


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
April 24th 2007
Published: April 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ive just been reading other peoples entries into their travelblogs... and they sound like novelists.
which is rather depressing!

im no novelist.

Ive managed to get my photos recovered, which is such a bonus :D

other than that, weve been eating lots of Fergburgers (the BEST burger you could ever possibly eat.EVER... the lettuce and tomatos are so fresh, and with brie melted on top it is just the recipe for perfection. p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n.)

anyway, we are leaving Queenstown tomorrow and are heading to Christchurch. its a looong day. 8 hrs on the coach. Milford was longer, but we had two hours in Milford to break up the boredom. plus all the walks they make us jump off and do...ugh.

Kate and i have decided to go to Kaikoura in 2 days, so we can potentially do some Whale watching. which would be cool :D then we fly out of Christchurch on Monday. 😞 which is sad as i Looove New Zealand! its so beautiful, and weve had such a wicked time. i think the thought of shopping in melbourne has both of us looking forward to Australia. the wardrobe situation is DIRE, i based my packing on our Europe trip. which was probably the most stupid thing to do. we roughed it in europe - big style. being here is like being at home in many ways. i really didnt think things through when packing, and if i could do it all again... i wouldnt bring any of the clothes ive got with me now! - well maybe a few...

ok im rambling. its because i have nothing exciting to say and i am waiting for my photos to finish burning onto CD....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb