New Years Eve


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
December 31st 2006
Published: January 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Laura!!!Laura!!!Laura!!!

Am I looking Hot Jenny?!
New Year was celebrated the only way Jenny and Laura know how to ........
copious amounts of tequilla and sambucca along with a bottle of Gin and a tea pot full of booze.
So as you can imagaine madness and mayhem followed. I am not totally convinced Queenstown was ready for Jen and I oh well the town survived the night just hehe. Jenny's madness and mayhem was before midnight. Which as it turned out for the second year in a row Jen did not see the fire works unfortunately her eye sight through drink failed her at the vital moment of the roof in the bar opening up and we could well Laura could see the fire works.
It was Laura's turn for madness and mayhem after midnight which only lasted until about 3am since i had to go home the last few shots i had which i thought at the time were a good idea didnt agree with me oh well.
The following morning much to our surprise Jen woke up feeling great and all ready for a full day of activities but unfortunately Laura didnt dare move til about midday the shots making her feel a wee bit
Jenny!!!Jenny!!!Jenny!!!

Am I looking hot Laura?!
under the weather. But Being British we got up and went and had a huge lunch/dinner at our favourite restaurant called the Captain mmm we tucked into our fish and chips for Jen and a chicken bacon cheese burger for Laura, like we hadnt eaten for days and drank a small oceans worth of water.
see the photos and a video for evidence.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



3rd January 2007

Oh dear Laura - hope you didn't flash to the world again!
Hey guys, Juat a quickie to say looks like you're having a blast and spending all of that hard earned money! Happy New year, Tim

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb