Nelson


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Nelson Region » Nelson
February 7th 2008
Published: February 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Our New Motorhome!Our New Motorhome!Our New Motorhome!

Soph & Sean, some ideas for your camper-conversion!
Since Tuesday, we’ve been staying at Tahuna Beach Holiday Park, in Tahunanui, a few of km outside of Nelson City Centre. Nelson quite a nice city, as cities go. It’s got everything you need but it’s not sprawling and overwhelming like a lot of cities are.

We had a look around the Da Vinci Machines exhibition in the City Centre yesterday. Leonardo was definitely ahead of his time, a lot like Steve-The-Sudoku-Genius some might say. In the evening, we had a walk along the beach road from the campsite towards town, and had yummy fish and chips sat on a bench near the sea, watching the sunset. Lush!

We saw this fantastic motorhome at the campsite yesterday, made out of wood panels, with it’s very own real front door, and a hallway to put the bike in. We've made them an attractive part-ex offer; I'm not sure about Kea honoring the buy-back deal with it though, or whether we'd be able to ship it back to the UK.

Today we’re having another mooch around Nelson, and definitely having another fish and chips supper! Then we’re heading off around the Tasman Bay to the Abel Tasman National Park to commune with nature.



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0625s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb