free dinner !!!


Advertisement
Published: November 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

tee peetee peetee pee

this is our camp site didnt get to sleep in to tee pee though as we had the car
Now i never realised this but all them closed shells on the beach are cockles, and guess what they make great appitizers, we picked...ok hannah and jade picked a whole bucket full on the beach and we cooked them up with white wine salt and pepper and ate them outside our camper van 2 nights running...winner!

we spent the day on the beach at abel tasmin contemplating going on the acrobat jet that you drive doig full on loop the loops however it was raining cats and dogs the next day so we went to nelson instead.

As always the day revolves around what we are going to eat next and we found a great place that did sunday dinner...great havent had one of those for ages...no yorkshire puds though.

We sone the day at the wow museum that shows wearable art and classic cars, this place is fantastick and well worth the visit the outfits were amazing.




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

me hanna and jade aka the a teamme hanna and jade aka the a team
me hanna and jade aka the a team

quad biking is a right laugh especially when yer mate cant drive in a straight line and keeps ending up in a bush!
flying fox zip wireflying fox zip wire
flying fox zip wire

weeeeeeeeeeeeee
views on the way to pictonviews on the way to picton
views on the way to picton

we drove from nelson to picton and these are the stunning views.


Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb