New Zealand adventures


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island
September 25th 2010
Published: September 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Georgias blog-

Sorry I havent writen in a while we have had a bit of a hold up with the internet, its not free. We are up to Rotorua we had a bundle of fun there we were only there for one night we were going to go sky diving but it was too windy and cloudy.

We went zorbing (Zorbing is when you roll down a hill in a large inflatable ball with a bucket of water in it) it was bucket loads of fun, we were in water and we did it twice. Later we went to a national park and we saw kiwi's!!!Photo 3Photo 3Photo 3
oC!!!

We went to a Maori cultural evening where we had a hungi (dinner) watched hakas and dances and were amazed out of our minds, we also saw a Geyser, where the water shoots up from under ground up to 20 metres high!!!

we went up a gondola to where they do their luging, we wanted to do it but it was too wet.

Next up was Taupo, the cabing was really big we almost skydived there too but the weather wanted to bug us more at the resort their was slides and hotpools and lots of spas and fun.

Next up was a 5-6hr drive to Wellington (capital) we got higher and higher in the mountins at one point we were a matter of kilometres from snow, it was very good until my camera gave up.

We arrived in Wellington in a couple of days we will go across to the other island and start the snow adventures and prepare for the cold.

see you later Georgia 😊




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Photo 4Photo 4
Photo 4
Photo 5Photo 5
Photo 5


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb