Family Time


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington » Eastbourne
March 11th 2012
Published: March 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The highlight of this trip of course is catching up with family, and friends that we consider family.

We had another 1st birthday party for Samuel - Roberts styley, which was great fun. Ashlee couldn't make it unfortunately because of her rowing commitments but otherwise it was a full house.

We celebrated Matt's birthday with him in Aubergine Restaurant, Thorndon. There are some friends in life where it doesn't matter how long it is since you saw each other, you just pick up where you left off. It's exactly like that with Matt and Milly, everytime.

It's also like that with me ol' mucker, Comedy Mads, and I can't tell you how pleased I was to see her again, and to meet her six month old baby Thomas. He is gorgeous, and if anyone deserves a beautiful baby boy it is Mads. She makes a wonderful Mummy...

We caught up with the Rigby family, and I only wish we had longer to fool around there! Anabelle (14) and Livvy (9) were so good with our kids. We left with one tired out little man, and daddy and Amelia covered in tatoos!!

We went with Matt, Jack and Freya to Jungle-rama (in the Hutt), and I think the grown-ups had just as much, if not more fun than the children! I would LOVE to create one of these places on the farm one day...

to be continued....


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb