Taupo!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Taupo
January 12th 2009
Published: January 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hola!

We then left for Taupo where we were supposed to be skydiving that afternoon but the place was still closed for New Years so we just wandered around town, had dinner together and then watched a film! We were supposed to be leaving the next morning but we decided to stay an extra day so we could skydive the next day and also because the Tongariro crossing (our next stop) was cancelled for the following day because of gale force winds, so we decided to stay in Taupo so we got another chance at skydiving and could hopefully do the crossing in 2 days! As usual we made it a group decision so we could all stay together, so everyone stayed! :o) Unfortunately we didn’t get to skydive as the weather was awful but we found out that the Tonagriro crossing would be on the next day so decided to leave the next morning! That afternoon we just lazed around and went to the outdoor natural hot spas which were a bit rubbish compared to South America, cooked together and then had an early night! :o)

By the way, I know some of these entries are ridiculously short (makes a change!) but its just so that everywhere I have been gets plotted on the map! :o)

xxxxxxxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.191s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb