Rotorua, New Zealand


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Rotorua
April 29th 2019
Published: April 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

This is just a quick update to let everyone know where we are and where we are headed next just in case you should want to touch base. We always love to hear what you are all up to too so feel free to drop us a line anytime and I can then also confirm that you are not hitting the delete button as soon as you see who it is from! lol

After returning from Aus in October last year we moved back into our very comfortable home and have appreciated the space if offers after so long living in a motorhome plus we had forgotten what stunning views we have of Lake Rotorua and farmland. We had hoped to then sell the house to move to a warmer area of the North Island but have had huge difficulty finding something that we liked so have once again decided to rent it out and move back to Aus for another 6 months. Before that though we are off to Hong Kong, Vietnam and Cambodia for 4 weeks which we are really looking forward to. Then we will arrive back in Brisbane to pick up our motorhome that is in storage there and head back to Hervey Bay for a 4 week house sit. Next is a final 6 week motorhome road trip up the Cairns before returning to Hervey Bay for another 4 week house sit. Both sits are by the beach so we are looking forward to doing lots of walking and biking to get around.

Next is a 5 week house sit in Brisbane finishing late October where we hope to sell the motorhome before returning to New Zealand for the summer once more. We will be so sad to sell the van after so long but it is just not practical to have it sitting in storage for at least 6 months of every year. We are instead looking at buying a car and perhaps buying a camper/trailer instead to use on our next return.

Looking forward to hearing from you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne and Pete

Advertisement



29th April 2019

Happy travels
Lovely to hear from you. Sounds like you have some more travelling to enjoy. We are also out and about. Spent New years in Darwin. A cruise around New Zealand in February. Just 14 days,had a lovely time but didn't see enough. Planning to go back and drive around so we can spend more time and see more. Off to Italy and Greece next week,so looking forward to that. Travel safe and enjoy.
30th April 2019

Travels
Ht Dawn, Good to hear from you. We seem to keep missing each other. First Kyabram, then Darwin and then New Zealand. If your cruise stopped in Tauranga we could have driven over from Rotorua to see you! Never mind one day we will all catch up again sometime. I am sure that you will love Italy and Greece. We had a ball in Italy but Greece is on my bucket list to see more of. Have a wonderful time and thank you for keeping in touch. We love to hear from you.
30th April 2019

Note
We are well.Neil has been in hospital more surgery on his head.More biosbys,get results on .Thursday.Not much rain in this area.I baby sit the grandchildren twice aweek.Justine works 20hours aweek.We hoping to go to Townsville in June /may to see the children. Tassie at the end of the year if everything goes well. Thank you for your up dating on your life Mandy and Neilxx
30th April 2019

News
Hi Mandy, Nice to hear from you. Hope Neil's results come back good. We will try and catch up with you maybe when we come down to Brisbane to do the house sit there or maybe you can come visit us there.
30th April 2019

Note
Hi Thank u for message.Will let u know what happens Mandy

Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0269s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb