What Dave didn't want to get out!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Hawkes Bay » Porangahau
July 11th 2005
Published: July 11th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hi,
What Dave forgot to include in the last entry was the picture of his flower power movement!! Thought this had to be shown, especially to people knowing Dave for his disco Dave era, now comes flower power Dave, the picture explains it all except why the hell he is covered in flowers!
Enjoy!! Also include one of my stage performance to even up the embarrasement.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEVILLE, 21 again eh!Hope you have a lovely day, hope to speak to you soon,
Love Gem

Ps I hope to write again but may be banned after this one!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

flower powerflower power
flower power

Dave's feministic side coming out!
boogie on downboogie on down
boogie on down

Why oh why is there always a stage!


11th July 2005

Yeah Baby!
Well Dave, what can I say! Austin Powers must be quaking in his boots - your Mojo is well and truly in force with the new look. It was lovely to hear from you on Friday night Gemma. Didn't mind the hour of calling at all! It's always nice to know your friends are thinking of you (look I'm going all mushy). And it just shows how sad I am that I was home on a Friday night! I'm hoping you did the old chicken, chicken routine at the 70's night Gemma, otherwise I will be very disappointed. You need to show these New Zealanders how the British girls can shake their tail feather! Anyway, this is turning from a comment into a full scale letter so I'll b***er off now. Yeah Baby, Yeah! Elinor X
11th July 2005

Lord of the Attic etc
Just red orl yor bloggies from dai 1 two dayt. Lernt a lotaboutspelin. thanks for birthday greetings. its 41 unfortunately. Bin to Hell and back. probably did as much pruning in three days as... Will save you some. Andy coming 4 a beer. Have cake with fork handles. Like the way you put thermals in N Z top 10 when you had only seen three things. But bet they are still there at the end. Like the car. White is a reliable colour. Will get you the video of "Upstairs", "Downstairs" now that you have experiance waiting on. Draining all the empties into a pint pot was always one of the perks of such jobs. My car wouldnt start after 4 weeks holiday, so charged battery. Only later realised I had forget about the immobiliser. Hired a car on holiday with Air Conditioning. 35 Degrees and it was crap (i.e. awful). Complained when took it back, but apparently i forgot to open air vents. It then workrd brill. Why is teknology so teknicul. Note you played badders and only two entries. Still, winning must bring back memories. Love to both, in fact to all. Keep having fun. Probably too late to say "Dont count your chickens". Do they really cross the road, and, if so, why? Expect an answer. Parent 1 and 2.
13th July 2005

Shake my tail feathers?
Yes I did do the chicken chicken routine but where was John Trovolta???? To those who have no idea what we are talking about, there will not be a demonstration when I return.
13th July 2005

Chicken run!!
Gem: Why did the Chicken cross the road? Nev: I don't know why did the chicken cross the road? Gem: To give New Zealand Drivers something to aim for!!!!! Sorry bad joke but anyone who has visited NZ will understand, more jokes next installment.
18th July 2005

cluckch control
i hereby declare that the relatives of the Prawns that 'bought it' at the driving range referred to in previous bloggs, hath duly recommended to the aforementioned chickens that doth cross the aforesaid roads of New Zealand, that i be elected as their spokesperson henceforth. Please don't aim for the chickens (you can tell i've been working on a legal contract all day!).

Tot: 0.275s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 16; qc: 71; dbt: 0.1745s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb