Robs down under


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » East Coast » Napier
September 26th 2005
Published: September 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So Robs arrival today which im sure hell tell you about including losing to me at pool - first blood! Long way to go though.
Unfortunately have lost my partner in crime and fellow blogee Gem who is now Lamb sitting at her parents. Hopefully though she'll share her experience of kawaka?? bush trek which was pretty awesome if you like heights and hot pools etc and an update on returning to normal life yyyuuuuckkkk.
Anyway ill end on the competition winner of the kleidoscope ......................................................
Big Bro and his girls - yes cillit bang, well close enough, so the star prize will be winging its way across the world with Gem soon- congrats!
pictures will be updated and ill finish with Rob and his colourful report!

managed to meet up with gypsy wiseman who was actually on time for once in his life. Met up 6.30 and endd up at the Napier YMCA for about 7 pounds. Went to a hot outdoor spa tub and played some pool with a bunch of locals. Fairly early night as Ive been up for 15 hours.
Tomorrow is competition time with crazey golf, Im gonna piss all over Dave and show him who's boss. Will end up Taupo YHA. Flight was fairly good except for the women who stank all the way to Sydney, I had to endure 8 hours of japense endurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
See you all soon Robster.

Advertisement



27th September 2005

hope this works
so its lads at dawn again is dave ? sink one for me ray
28th September 2005

pool
Standards must be low if you are winning. Will show you how its done in Feb. Showing Joan blog.
29th September 2005

BigBro (aka competition wnner)
Rob - Can't believe you are losing at pool to Dave.. He's my pool bitch! - just ask him...If you lose at crazy golf - may as well come straight back home.
30th September 2005

From all of us
I have been getting emails of complaints to the lack of blogs and I am not responsible anymore. So from all of us: why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting!!!!! Sing along now!

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0928s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb