Some more pics 4 u all...


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Plenty » Tauranga
March 14th 2004
Published: March 14th 2004
Edit Blog Post

Pc or not PC, that is the question...Pc or not PC, that is the question...Pc or not PC, that is the question...

Anyone from the UK remember that Marmalade guy!? ... only in New Zealand!



So, firstly we have what can only be described as a rather interestingly named shop, not sure what to say really...

Secondly we have the Spice Girls reunited, in New Zealand only!:o)

Third pic is of Mike's femine side coming through, doing a bit of Maori(native New Zealanders) flax weaving. Flax grows widely around NZ, and the Maori's use it to weave all sorts of things from baskets to dress's!

4th pic is Moa the hostel cat, she has many personalities due to meeting so many people, friendly, but can be a vicious little thing if she's doesn't want to be stroked!

5th pic is of Sky Tower in Auckland, it is an amazing piece of engineering and looks pretty kool on the skyline, apparently it can with stand an earthquake of up to 6 point summing or other on the richter scale, ooooh special!;o)

6th pick is looking through a 3 inch piece of reinforced glass from the observatory point in Sky Tower! ... safe, but VERY scary feeling!

7th and final pic is of our first child ... we called him ...






Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Spice Girls looking a bit sheepish!Spice Girls looking a bit sheepish!
Spice Girls looking a bit sheepish!

The spice girls as you've never seen them before, baaaaaaa! Improvement? Some would say so!:o)
Oooooh, Young maaan!Oooooh, Young maaan!
Oooooh, Young maaan!

All Mike needs to do now is paint his finger nails, oh, and wear a dress, maybe even a breast enlargement, ahem! thats going a tad too far, but please, feel free to call him Michelle, only on the weekends though:o)
The beast of Tauranga...The beast of Tauranga...
The beast of Tauranga...

The beast of Tauranga seen here at the Ducks Nuts, she is only seen on the full moon, many say that she kills anything that moves, or that is small enough to eat, BEHOLD, Moa, the Cat!!! ... be afraid, be VERY afraid!
Sky Tower...Sky Tower...
Sky Tower...

Looks kool, feels like concrete, looks like concrete, Sky Tower, Dadaaaaaa!
Sky Tower looking glassSky Tower looking glass
Sky Tower looking glass

300 or so meters high, nothing but glass between us and DEATH!!!
OPTIMUS PRIME!!!OPTIMUS PRIME!!!
OPTIMUS PRIME!!!

Our very 1st car, red and boootiful. We're now free as birds, lets fly weeeeeeeee! Optimus Prime, leader of the Transformers Autobots, saviour of the robotic universe, and now our car!:o)


17th November 2006

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM FROM CALIFORNIA IN THE U.S.A AND I CAME ACROSS YOUR SITE AND I LIKE IT. I WISH I COULD TRAVEL LIKE YOU GUYS

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1012s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb