Check 1 2


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Islands » Paihia
February 4th 2007
Published: February 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey everybody

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone at all got my last blog. It was a good one too... So if you didn't hopefully you'll get this one and make sure you look back at the last one. It even has pictures, unlike this blog.

We are now up north in the Bay of Islands... Quite beautiful. Lots to do. Tomorrow we are going as north as you can go in NZ to Cape Reinga, for some sandboarding and fun stuff like that.

We met some really cool people in Mount Maunganui. Tod is a fire fighter from Lake Tahoe, California. Liam is a funny Brit from England who reminds me of Farva a little bit. James and Susan are from England, and I have no idea what James is saying half the time. He sounds like a Pikey from the movie Snatch. 2 other girls from England, Ruth and Lauren, have been alot of fun. Jen was happy to have some girlfriends again. Stefan is a dutch guy, but he doesnt sound like goldmember at all.

It has been nice to make some new friends and actually get to hang out with them for a period of time. We partied it up in the Mount at some Irish pub the last night we were there. And last night turned into a big gong show at the Rugby game. Liam is the only one who knows the rules of Rugby and he wasnt sitting with us, so we all just went crazy when the crowd started yelling. The mighty Blues from Auckland got the victory.

That is just a little that has been going on lately. We will have a bigger message tomorrow, so let me know if you got this..

Take care all

Jordan and Jen


Advertisement



4th February 2007

no blogs rec'd
Hi Jord, no one is getting the blogs... everyone calling to see if your ok. I have to go to the bottom of old blog and click on previous journal then next journal to get them. I don't know what changed but something did. very stressful for every one! see if your settings have changed or something! lov ya

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb