Welcome to Australasia


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
July 31st 2006
Published: August 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Auckland



Going to keep the entries short from here on, firstly because we are spending less time in each destination, but also just due to the fact that i havent got time to sit down and write them.

Anyway arrived in Auckland in the early hours of sunday morning after a 13 hour flight spanning a 16 hour time difference, so had lost a complete day on the plane, and immediately began the task of tryinig to avoid jet lag.

We werent here for long and really didnt do much, so unfortunately havent really got much to say about the city. It was however quite wierd to be in a place where everyone spoke english, and it took quite a while realising that i could go into every shop without the fear of getting myself into complicated situations. And for me thats all that Auckland really was, managed a brief look round and a fairly wild night out but apart from that, it was all about making sure we werent too tired to join the bus we would be spending the next three weeks on.

So quite a dull entry all things considered.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0282s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb