Xmas day at Beachlands


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
December 27th 2010
Published: December 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Xmas day this year was at Joel and Chelle's house at Beachlands. Sandra and Gary were up from Anthenree and Grandad came up from Whakatane. The little girls were with us for Xmas lunch.
We had the most wonderful day and the little girls tree house was unveiled. Joel has worked so hard on the tree house and what a magnificent job he has done. The girls are going to have so much fun playing high in the sky.
Xmas day lunch was wonderful, lots of beautiful food in fact too much food.
Chelle and Joel put so much hard work into Xmas day.The treasure hunt was great fun, it involved everyone and created lots of laughs.
Thankyou so much Joel and Chelle, you both make everyone feel so welcome at your home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

AmazingAmazing
Amazing

Chelle made me this wonderful patch work wall hanging for Xmas. I was quite overwhelmed, it is so lovely and so much hard work has gone into it.
Tayla completing her Jigsaw.Tayla completing her Jigsaw.
Tayla completing her Jigsaw.

This was part of the Treasure hunt.
Sandra and JamieSandra and Jamie
Sandra and Jamie

Taking time out with their drinks!!
Pulling a treasure hunt cracker.Pulling a treasure hunt cracker.
Pulling a treasure hunt cracker.

Joel and Gary are helping.
The slide being attached.The slide being attached.
The slide being attached.

Gary and Sandra gave the girls the slide for their Xmas present.


Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb