Waitomo Caves to Auckland. Last entry in NZ!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
March 1st 2010
Published: March 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

So Ian LOVED his caving in Waitomo and arrived back safe and sound! After his adventure we went straight to Auckland. We had a very boring few days in Auckland going to car markets to sell the car, but luckily by the end of Sunday it was gone. This meant that we could come up to the Bay of Islands to do an overnight cruise. The Bay of Islands is amazing and we really enjoyed our cruise, although def wish it was longer! We stopped at a lovely bay and went snorkelling and drove the boat around lots of other beautifal bays. It was such a nice way to say goodbye to NZ!

Now we are going back to Auckland for one night as we leave tomorrow evening for Rio. We have lots of boring things to do tomorrow like sort out our tax return and also buy a new camera as Ian's is slowly dying. Then we will be onto the plane for our long flight. Still have no idea what to expect from South America and am looking forward to the trip. We won't have a phone as it is too difficult to unlock it and also too expensive to use it abroad. Will hopefully get to cheack our e-mails once a week though so e-mail us to keep up. Otherwise see you all in 3 months!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1128s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb