New Zealand- North Island


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
January 28th 2010
Published: January 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So After a Wild Camping trip in Naniamo's lakes, Korey and I boarded Air New Zealand for a 14 hr cruise over the Pacific. Already excited to be leaving everything behind and starting a new tour, coupled with the free booze on board, we were more than happy to stay awake! We ended up landing quite early in Auckland and booked it to our Hotel downtown Auckland.. First impressions of New Zealand were amazing and i wish i would have detailed my thoughts at the time. It was early morning calm, and the landscape was very lush and mountainous!! Thats all i can remember for now!! Anyway, we got into our hotel and ditched the bags to take in the sights.... if you are concerned, you should be , we still haven;t been to bed in about 24hrs.... moving on, we walked as much as we could and decided to have a beer at a local.... The night was filled with meeting people, having casuals and Hard Bar!! The next couple of days before we departed from auckland involved, drinking, shopping, walking around and getting used to the fact that were were in the Southern Hemisphere!


Additional photos below
Photos: 47, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb