Is New Zealand heaven on earth??


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
March 4th 2009
Published: March 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!!OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! OMG!! OH MY GOD!! Think that is enough to so sum up my thoughts of New Zealand, actually two more are required OM MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! Perfect ...

So i got to New Zealand all excited, always wanted to come here because everything i have ever read sounded good and everyone i knew who had been here loved it - I was worried though, expectations are a dangerous thing but did this country deliver - Did it ever!! I have swum with Seals, flown a microlight, hiked a 34km path in the beautiful Abel Tasman National Park, been to the best cross dressing party EVER, climbed a glacier, quad-biked in waist deep water, swung over a 200m valley, bungy'd a 134m bungy, gone down grade 5 rapids on a boogie-board (that was totally insane), ate about 12 Ferg burgers (Greatest burgers EVER), went sea fishing and ate what i caught, hiked the best one-day hike in New Zealand, met 3 of the best German girls EVER, met a top Welsh bird and a top Manc girl plus someone cool from the land of the´Black stuff´, set up a tour company with the best Irish lads EVER, learnt the Haka and much much MUCH MORE ...... This country is stupidly good!!

Oh, nearly forgot - Woke up at 6am one morning on a park bench after downing several beers and shots plus 10 Jagerbombs, 4 of which were necked one after the other LOL

QUEENSTOWN is the GREATEST town in the WORLD - FACT NOT FICTON - FACT!! The place is crazy - by day you do stupid adrenaline fuelled activities such as 134m bungy and by night drink, drink and drink some more, i had eight days and nights there - Earliest i went to bed was 3am and trust me 3am is bloody early for Queens ... One night went for a quiet beer at 5pm, you know, just a couple nothing crazy - I got in at midday the next day LOL 10 of us went bowling one night, for a quiet night - Get given free drinks at bowling so that started the night off - then got vouchers at every bar before hitting another bar with an Indie band on, one was dancing even though was full so we STARTED the party - We climbed on the tables and started dancing - Dragging other people as we went (mainly girls of course) and before you knew it the whole bar was bouncing ... I am a party starter 😊
I can not describe how go Queenstown is, you have to go to experience it and then come out and spread the word of Queenstown and here is the problem - No one will believe you that it is that good but OH MY GOD - It is just that DAMN good!! Every bar can dance on the tables and once the Jagerbombs start to flow, and they do flow, in fact that is the problem - The whole of Queenstown is fucked on Jagerbombs ... Cocktails are also served in teapots, ever had a shot from a teapot spout - Do it, much better than drinking tea from a teapot in an bar!!

Not really sure how to write everything i want to write without rubbing in how good my life is at the mo LOL
My two months here have just surpassed anything and everything i have done - New Zealand just knows what people wants and lets them get on with it - All you do is sign a waver and can pretty much jump, climb, fall, ride etc off anything ... No-one can be sued for personal injury which is why this is the World capital for adrenaline stuff ... Even when we hired the car we did not need insurance as it is not law to have it - CRAZY or what!!

I have honestly met some amazing people, too many to mention in honesty but they know who they are - Mark loves the Stray bus ... Those of you who have never been to Zealand will not know what Stray is but if you come you have to do it!!

Interms of travel stories there are not really any as travelling New Zealand is far too easy and far too planned for my liking but does make a nice change although South America will be a shock to the system i think - A good shock, that will be back to real backpacking!!

Basically, next time you want to have the time of your life then come to New Zealand - Do not go to Australia, New Zealand is by far SUPERIA!!

Is New Zealand heaven ... If i had had a threesome i would shout out YES!!

Anyway, am bored of writing now and South America is calling me - New Zealand is done now - Can not live in the past!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0598s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb