Our long awaited blog...


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » South Auckland
September 23rd 2007
Published: September 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

AKA Team Zissou



So... This is our long awaited blog.

Steve and I have made a pact to get this thing up and running and up to date.
It won't be in order (to begin with) or necessarily funny, but it will be our travelling stories for you to read, with some pictures if you are very lucky!

We have found ourselves landed in New Zealand, Auckland to be exact. It is just like England, cold and very wet. This is not what I signed up for (we are supposed to be following the hot weather around the globe, the whole reason I agreed to the trip to begin with!) I have to say that New Zealand looks very much like the UK, the only things that I can see are different are that the money is plastic (weird) and the peoples accents are bad (quite annoying really). Other than that we are at home, but without our friends and family around us. Sob, sob.

Anyway here is a big hi HI from me.. Theresa signing off and passing you on to Steeve-Zee.

We are staying in a pretty standard hotel near to the airport and have basically just spent our first couple of days here recovering from our 35 hours of travelling from San Pedro to Auckland. After saying goodbye to Pete we haven't had any opportunity to see anything of interest as we've been sitting on a bus or plane, but the fun starts tomorrow when we head into Auckland!

We will hopefully start getting down to business and publishing this blog very very soon, so keep checking back for new entries...

Signing off Steve.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb