Summer Fun


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Bucklands Beach
January 19th 2011
Published: January 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Great funGreat funGreat fun

Tayla, Jamie, Joel, Sandra and Alexandra, Chelle and Graham
Aaron,Rosie and Alexandra were over from Queensland staying with Joel and Chelle. Gary and Sandra came up from Athenree to stay in their van at Joel and Chelles. Tayla and Jamie also joined the family for a few days.
Gary had a wee mishap with the van. He was backing into Joels drive late at night and he misjudged and the vans wheels ended up in the drain. It was not a happy time, but having two practical sons is very useful. They devised a method of how to extract the van from the drain and all was well. Chelles sign at the gate came in for a few strong words!! as the sign distracts Gary as he is trying to park the van.
The family came over to us for lunch on the Saturday. We had a lovely lunch, and all thanks must go to Sandra and Chelle as they provided it all.
They all had a lovely time in the pool, as it was a scorcher of a day.
Joel and Chelle went off to a wedding at Alexandra Park and Aaron and Rosie went off to a wedding at a vineyard at Kumeu. They took Joels car and would you believe they slept in it at the vineyard after the wedding. They didn't wake up until 8.45am!!! They were very comfortable.
Chelle and Joel stayed at the Novetel Hotel in Ellerslie for the night. Very wise as the 'booze buses' have been around lately.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Cooling offCooling off
Cooling off

Graham, Sandra and Alexandra, Chelle and Joel, Jamie and Tayla almost under the water.
RosieRosie
Rosie

Sandra had put together the lovely cheese board.
LunchLunch
Lunch

Chelle directing proceedings.
LunchLunch
Lunch

Chelle, Joel, Tayla and Gary plus Aaron's hand is explaining something!!
LunchLunch
Lunch

We had Quiche, Garlic bread, hot chips, Watermelon and plums. It was lovely.


Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0571s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb