HI Guys n Girls xx


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji
March 15th 2007
Published: March 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

HI again
Back on Fiji mainland now, thought we'd try continue the update as have been without running water, electicity and general civilization for past 3nights (explain later)!!

Going back to LA, we manged to blag a free day out in a red convertible on our second day in LA, we've got this travelling stuff to a tee already... you guys all know we like a bargin!!! ha ha
Anyway, we met 2cool lads from London area who we spent the day crusing round LA with, looking at Tom Cruise, Madonna, Ozzy and Hugh Hefners home (play boy mansion). FUn FUn FUn!!!

We are now in Fiji, back on mainland after spending three nights on Robinson Crusoe Island...
For us kinda princess type girls this was a big shock!!

Fiji weather has been very changeable, within minutes it can go from boiling sunshine to pissing with rain, and boy has it rained!!
We turned up to the Island to find ourselves rammed into a little hut, having to use a bucket to shower with as no running water and infested with ants and mosqitos!!!
The first night was a real back to basic culture shock where at midnight the whole island is blunged into darkness as the electricity is turned off!! If you want to pee your stuffed as you have to make your way to a little block of loo's, find the loo and the seat, hoping that no any animals have may have decided to join you as well!!
Anyway we managed to adjust to the Island life by the second day although this was very challenging,we will fill you in on rest when home!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0985s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb