god dam dogs


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Viti Levu » Coral Coast
September 7th 2008
Published: September 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

well i arrived all good yesterday but it took forever to get my flights and acom booked. I will add i was kinda worried when the travel agent askd me to get in his car and go pick up his work mate to help book everything i did get a slight feeling i was going to be raped. hmm i think im making this sound worse than it was. ne way once i did get everything booked i was on a bus and on the way to "Tsulu backpackers and apartments" on the corel cost where i will be spending two nights due to the fact i had to fly out to Taveuni a day later than planed. on the first day i didint see much wildlife apart from sum crabs, geckos{dont know what kind} a quick glance of a mongoose and what looked like a white heron. however today i saw another mongoose up close but it ran off befor i could get a photo i also went on a long walk down the beach which eventualy lead me to a sort of mangrove lagoon area where i saw loads of mudskippers which was awsome and what i presumed was some sort of ibis.{dont know im not that good with birds} On the way back down the beach i passed a property which had a sing saying "PRIVATE PROPERTY NO TRESPASSING BEWARE OF GUARD DOGS!" now i passed the same place on the way there with no trouble but this time was different. as i was walking i heard then saw two dogs in the bushes so i kept walking looking at them from the corner of my eye till they disapaired and just when i thought they were gone one came running at me about ten meters away so i yeld and and waved my arms which seemed to detur it so i kept walking but then a second time it came charging at me from about 30 meters away this time not stopin when i yeld so i saw a bent over coconut tree i could climb so i started to run towards it but obviously the dog was alot faster and was going to get me befor i got to the tree so i stoped grabed some coconuts and started throwing which scared them of for good god damm dogs! ne way im off to colo i suva tommorow where i will be staying at the "Raintree lodge".

Advertisement



7th September 2008

dogs
that's why you need to keep a few coconuts down your pants at all times, in case of dog attack

Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1227s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb