Bula from Fiji


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Viti Levu » Coral Coast
June 8th 2008
Published: June 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Fijian Dancing 70 secs
Since arriving in Fiji 3 days ago all we have really done is relax and enjoy the stunning scenery. The flight in was uneventful albeit with a little turbulence. Our first night was spent driving (or driven) to the resort by a friendly chatty driver. the road conditions were awful made worst by the heavy rain and strong winds. We were told that it would remain this way for the duration of our stay.

The next morning was windy and damp but the sun came through in the afternoon and we enjoyed a massage on the beach from four Fijian ladies. An hour later we felt extremely relaxed and smelled of coconut.

The next day (yesterday) we awoke to glorious sunshine and that is how it has remained up untill writing this. Yesterday we went horse riding on the beach which was an amazing experience and today we have continued where we left off yesterday, lounging on the beach in the sun.

The resort is fantastic and the people so friendly and kind, everyone wants to help. we have been treated to fijian dancing and singing as we ate in the restaurant. Not a great deal has really been happening as we are leaving in a few hours but we thought we would put on some pictures so enjoy and see you all soon.

Kayley and James.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb