Here we go!


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Nadi
December 12th 2011
Published: December 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

The Hilton

This is the location of the Hilton Resort!

Hey everyone.

So on the 11th we left sydney, we had originally planned to fly to LA via Fiji with a 2hour stop over. The airline cancelled our flight from fiji to LA so we were stuck in Fiji for a night and day (what a shame).

We secured a discount at the Hilton run 'Beach Resort & Spa' on Denarau island in Nadi and settled in for the night. We visited the bar and had a couple of fantastic cocktails each. The room was something else; big king size bed, big spa bath, washing machine + drier, BBQ and an amazing view over the private beach to the islands beyond.

After the best sleep we had both had in a long time we woke up and went to the travel counter. Asking for a good tour to go on we had 20 minutes to check out and catch the shuttle.

We went out on a tour with Stork Cruises called the ooh la la tour. We had an hour and a half cruise from the marina to an uninhabited island where we snorkled the near by reef, ate bbq, listend to some local beats and made the most of the free bar provided!

Unfortunatly the rushed nature of all of this meant we had failed to get any sunscreen. Hours of snorkeling and lying on the beach gave us both very red, painful once-were white area's.

So we cooled off in the swimming pools at the resort until we had to grab a taxi to the airport where I am now writing this.

Next stop LA!

Elliot and Kaity

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb