Squid’s Ink Lake Macquarie: A Peaceful and Relaxing Holiday Destination


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
January 9th 2008
Published: January 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Squid’s Ink, a budget hotel in Lake Macquarie Australia offers leisure and business travellers a peaceful, private and relaxing lodging experience.

Perfectly positioned near Belmont Airport, Squid’s Ink provides tastefully appointed rooms and suites with very reasonable rates. Its location close to the tranquil lake brings more charm and personality to its ambiance and holds qualities that renews the mind and mends the spirit.

Squid’s Ink takes pride in its posh and licensed restaurant, a newly renovated dining terrace and bar with precious view of the tranquil Lake Macquarie. Its restaurant offers a distinctive panache influenced by exotic and Asian cuisines. The amenities are designed to be enjoying and relaxing. They have 10 Waterfroont rooms, 14 Courtyard rooms and 2 Executive Spa Suites. Squid’s Ink offers all these to allow guests to ultimately reckon a perfect relaxing holiday getaway.
Squid's Ink's unblemished reputation on Wedding functions continues to remain till this very day. Its Wedding services and specials were granted the 2000 and 2001 Australian Bridal Industry Awards for Excellence. It does not just boast about its service, it takes pride in its clean venues as well. Guests will enjoy drinks on hors d'oeuvres along the lawn, while enjoying the magnificent views of the sunset (an actual picture of the sunset at Squids Ink can be viewed in its official website).

Guests can take advantage of the numerous activities available near Squid's Ink such as golfing, watersports, surfing and sightseeing. Places like Belmont Golf Club and Hunter Valley Wine Country are just a stone's throw away and so are rest of the fun and exciting destinations. Just ask the Squid's Ink efficient staffs, and detailed informations on destinations featuring exciting activities will be provided right away.

To book online at Squid’s Ink, Lake Macquarie, visit: www.squidsink.com.au

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb