Places to visit in Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
August 19th 2020
Published: August 19th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Being the paradise for travel lovers, Australia is right now one of the most hyped countries on most people’s bucket list. This continent might be smaller than the others but got plenty of places to satisfy the thirst of a traveler. From red sand deserts, rainforest, beaches to national parks you get to explore everything here in the largest island on the earth. Moreover, Australia has one of the finest natural miracles Great Barrier Reef as a bonus for visitors. Located on the southeast side of the world map this Oceania country not only amazes the tourist with the beauty also provides chances to get few lab-grown diamonds in Australia which is popular here. That means you can shop one of the precious stones at a good price while exploring the land of dreams! So let’s take a look at the places you cannot but visit in Australia to have a great experience!

Sydney Opera House: You won’t find a single person who doesn’t know about this famous building in Sydney. Shaped like billowing sails or huge sea shells, this architectural icon has a place on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Sydney opera house includes restaurants, theaters, exhibition rooms, studios, a concert hall, and a cinema. Also, the distance view of this place is very impressive.

Great Barrier Reef Marine Park: World’s largest living structure Great Barrier Reef is a must place to explore in Australia. The place has corals, more than thousands of types of tropical fish, sharks, clams, dolphins, turtles, and rays, You can also enjoy the reef from viewing stations and glass bottom boats without stepping into the water.

Melbourne: To feel the European culture more, Melbourne is a nice place to visit. It is a green city surrounded by lots of parks, gardens and open spaces. Attractions of this city are the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Cricket Stadium, and Royal Botanic Gardens. Another attraction of this city is the sky diving activity which will surely give you a breathtaking experience. Besides, this city’s Chapel Street is great for shopping, specially lab-grown stones. You can find the best lab-grown diamonds in Australia here in Melbourne !

Tasmania: If you want to spend some time in a quiet place then Tasmania is the best choice. This place is a little bit isolated from the main country but has one of the greatest views. White beach, forest, waterfalls what’s not there! Also, you can see dolphins, penguins while enjoying a boat trip.

Uluru: In the mid of Australia’s red center, Uluru is a place any travel lover would love to visit. The immense rock is amazing to explore and also the national park Kata Tjuta. Moreover, this red-hued area is a cultural center to know a lot about the lives of Anangu Aboriginal people, the owners Uluru.

Sydney Harbour Bridge: Another greatest architectural icon the Harbour Bridge, located in Sydney is one of the popular tourist attractions. This impressive construction is the world’s largest arch bridge. The top of this bridge offers a spectacular view of the city and the harbor.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.432s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0851s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb