4 weeks to go!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
December 7th 2014
Published: December 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everyone,

After much anticipation and planning we are nearly there!!! Only 2 weeks of work to go, then the big pack up and move out.

Christmas and New Year will come and go, we will take our much loved dog down to Albany to stay with his Nanny and best friend ( that'll be hard) and we will depart on the 6th of January.

Our 18 year old nephew keeps telling his friends that his nearly 40 year old Aunty and Uncle are going for a Gap year, my boss has suggested a sojourn, so not sure what we are going to call this amazing adventure...Jaytripping is probably most fitting... so Jay tripping we will go!

We will begin by going to Dubai for 3 nights, then off to Muscat and Oman, where my Uncle lives and works. It is apparently an interesting and picturesque place to go...so why not!

From there we head to France to spend Australia day with my family in the Alps. It will be Daniel's first real experience surrounded by snow, even though we saw a little in England many many moons ago. So EXCITED, we will feel like little kids full of wonder and excitement! We will be there for a bit, then to England to see some family, then to New York for 9 nights, New York pass in hand, America waiting to be discovered by US!!!!!! So from there the world is our oyster, we plan on making it up as we go...the world a blank canvas to be painted.

So for now, until we get closer and on a plane, we will bid you adieu!


Advertisement



7th December 2014

good on you
good for you guys , hope you have a ball take the world by the horns and live for the moment xxxx love you guys xx

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0228s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb