WEST COAST OZ!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
May 26th 2010
Published: May 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: blow fish WA 33 secs
2: dolphins at monkey mia! 115 secs
leaving perth very hungover on saturday may 15th was not the brightest idea! but the show must go on... first stop cervanties (the pinnacles) at sunrise... free into the national park who could complain! the pinncales were very cool, thousands of limestone rock things as far as the eye could see. theres even a route for the car to drive through for those who don't like a walk! passed through the tiniest town in the work called none other than... greenough! a bit of home from home never does anyone harm. a bit of free camping, lighting fires and using the infamous camp oven (i am now addicted to spuds), dolphins at monkey mia and the very under-rated ocean world (blow fish are the cutest but even seeing sharks in captivity scares the bijesus out of me!). using the old 4WD to go inland to climb mount augustus-biggest rock in the world! randomly having shitty car troubles, we amused ourselves in carnarvon with the fruit market (bit of a joke but the odd eggplant amused us!) and the infamous jetty tram ride, all very exciting! and being told off in caravan parks for being roudy, shame on us. 4 months left of travelling it can only get better!


Additional photos below
Photos: 302, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



14th June 2010

great photos
The jeep is very clean!!! great photos. take care on the road. cya soon

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 5; ; mem: 1.2mb