Dwellingup


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
October 23rd 2008
Published: October 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

23/10/08 Thursday Day 70
Today we’re heading to a place called Dwellingup. There’s a forest heritage centre there with a few trails to walk. This place has a population of about 600. Tiny little place but it’s a place where people go to do adventure activities like trekking or kayaking and stuff like that. There’s basically one main street about half kilometre long and another street off this and that’s it! The heritage centre is built in the shape of 3 leaves. It also has a tree top walk which is basically walking across a raise platform between the trees. It’s a very short walk but cool to be up that high. There was no one there when we arrived. Plus it was slightly raining on and off so this might have put people off. It only takes about half an hour to an hour to do the 3 short trails from the centre. Plus we saw some kangaroos which was great. Saw about 3 of them, typically bouncing away from us. Pretty cool place alright if you have time to spare. It’s only about 30 kilometres west of Mandurah. Once we got through all the trails we headed back into the van and headed for Bunbury.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0518s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb