Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
April 22nd 2016
Published: April 23rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Four Nights in Perth, the luxury of a large home and Mary Walsh (Peter's Sister) going out of her way to look after us all. Meals prepared, tourist guide and assistance with the loads and loads of washing.
We caught up with Cousins, Lachlan, Alistair and Cameron.
All in Perth for Lachlan and Zoe's wedding.
Kate is the youngest Cousin of the Dyall family. Amelia (Cameron's daughter) a second cousin.
We also had a fantastic night out with old friends Leslie (Lil) and Adrian (Sancho) plus 3 great kids.
Thomas complained of a painful upper molar when arriving in Perth, so it was a trip to the dentist and removal of 2 baby teeth, to make way for big teeth pushing through. His teeth perfect, just an inflamed gum.
Visits to King Park, National Gallery, State Library and Museum.

We achieved a few jobs that needed attending whilst in Perth, eg. Fix/ renew the awning that was damaged when Peter ran the Caravan into the tree at Yalata. Washed the car and caravan.
Shopping at Harbour Town (DFO) for new runners, for Billy and sandals for Kate. Also so small gifts for Kate's Birthday (April 28th) and groceries
Also a day trip to Rottnest Island. (Another Blog)
A very nice Thank you Thai restaurant dinner in a family friendly restaurant, for Mary.

Perth is a reasonably quiet city with new development taking place. The design and layout much better than Sydney or Melbourne, making it much easier to travel around in.
A nice stop over.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.241s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 66; dbt: 0.182s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb