Albany to Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
April 11th 2012
Published: April 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hello All,

Well computer packed it in and the i-touch is so labourous that I haven't updated for a while. Since Albany we have stayed in a national park called Shannon NP which was an ex milling post east of the Margere River area. Beautiful area, nice bushwalks. From there we spent 5 days in a place in the Leeuwin NP called Conto Beach Camp. No showers and long drop toilets. Simone and the kids showered at the local pool in Margeret River and I went natural. We visited Augusta, Margeret River and Busselton. The beaces and countryside were a pleasure. Turquios waters and great waves. The Busselton jetty was a 1.5 hr walk because it's 1.6 km long. Spent a lovely afternoon at the Lawrence winery. Bought you all some but had to consume to lower trailer weight. Travelled up to Perth prepared to camp at a van park but cousin Greg and Anja had a short term rental available between bookings. Had to suffer 4 b/rooms and pool in a beach side subrb called Mullaloo. Played and dined with the Wheeler family- 4 boys under the age of 6 (not counting Greg and myself). Celebrated Simones bithday wiyh a ferry ride to Fremantle and pizza in the park. Travelled to Jurien Bay and arrived in Geraldton today. We are staying with Simones cousin and her family. Just heard the last 1/4 of the Richmond game; very nice to have a win. Tara's 10th birthday tomorrow. One excited girl.



Missing all of you and will update from "up north"

Jeff and Murphy clan


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.059s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb