March 19- April 2


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
April 2nd 2012
Published: April 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everybody,

We are currenly in Albany WA. South Australia was arid, remote and gorgeous. The remoteness was sort of self imposed. We experinced some fantastic bush camping- mainly around Sceale Bay, Streaky Bay and Fowlers Bay. The Naalabor was not as tedious as we thought. It was strangely serene and picturess. We stayed in a couple of free camps on the way over and really enjoyed the experince. Tshe roadhouse was pretty revolting and expensive. Tara wants to buy some pencils for all in her class and priced them at $28 for 22. Told her to wait until Perth or somewher with a more competative price. Arrived in WA via Esperance (around the same time as Ben Cousins) and thought this town was somewhere we could easily live. We stayed about 50kms away in the Cape Le Grande National Park- trailwalks, pristine beaches, beach driving and cool fishing. Moved west to Albany yesterday and are exploring this region before continueing on to the Margaret River region. Need to grab a campspot in the Cape Leuwin NP before the Easter break or all the Perthites will swarm down there. The fatal shark attack might keep some at home. Everyone is happy, healthy and excited. The camping "rig" is running smoothly and the Patrol hasn't missed a beat. Will continue to update when we are internet enabled.

Cheers to all- the Murphy clan


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



2nd April 2012

to kate
I am so excited to here a email from you and i have never seen you holding a frog befor love summer.
9th April 2012

hi from Charlotte
Hi Tara :) I saw the picture of Kate and the frog,I wonder how many frogs you come across! I remember you wanted to see the bell towers in Perth(you will be there very shortly) can't wait to see you FROM:Char Char:)
13th April 2012

Hello form the Harrison's
Hi Murphy's Great to hear you are all doing well. All going along smoothly as always in Melbourne - hail at Easter followed by 26 degrees!!! Look forward to more photos. Stay well and safe. All at the Harrison household

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb