Party Time


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
March 19th 2005
Published: March 19th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Last man StandingLast man StandingLast man Standing

or lying in bubbly water really, from left Andrew, Ron and Me (Andrew)
We've had a real busy time so far in Perth, we've been setting up bank accounts, going in the spa, getting tax numbers, going in the spa, applying for loads of jobs, going in the spa, trying to get our bearings around Perth all while trying to have the occasional dip in the spa, it's a hard life after all, I don't think we though out this year hard enough, who'd of known it would be so tough?

Anyway today was a day to relax, Frank and Lara were having a BBQ with a few choice friends to show us off, and all the work they'd done on the house but I think it was more about us, we're special don't you know?

We had a great night, met loads of great people and stayed in the spa until I was red and rubber like, nice look. The drink was flowing, the water was bubbling and the food was ace, it was a nice cool night, only 28 of your degrees overnight so we slept OK.

The weather here is crazy, we're meant to be going in to winter, Sydney was a comfortable 32 at most and usually
Tigerlily, Jessie & PheobeTigerlily, Jessie & PheobeTigerlily, Jessie & Pheobe

I think, I'm pretty sure it's Jessie in the middle but the others are pure guesswork without any Doritos.
around the 24 - 28 mark, lovely, here the coldest it's been is 28 during the night and is normally 35 during the day but has been up to 38 degrees at some times.

The dogs are loving us, Jessie is half blind and has dodgy hips so she doesn't do much, well to be fair the 3 of them sleep for about 20 hours of the day, no bad, no bad at all. Pheobe and Tigerlily are more energetic and love to jump on Fiona's lap, I can't tell them apart, one of them eats Doritos and the other doesn't but I can never remember, one is slightly lighter and has a straight tail, the other a darker back and a curly tail but I can never rememeber who is who, I think it's Pheobe that eats my Doritos but I couldn't commit to it.

Andrew, Lara's boss, was at the party and has invited us out on a boat trip on Monday to go to Carnac Island to see the seals so that should be amazing, he's entertaining some clients so we'll need to be on our best behaviour, I've warned Fiona off the drink but
Spa O'ClockSpa O'ClockSpa O'Clock

I spent the last 4 hours of the night in here.
we'll see.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0229s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb