Meeting with the Church in Armidale (Perth)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
April 20th 2008
Published: April 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

The Church in ArmidaleThe Church in ArmidaleThe Church in Armidale

Note: Not all present for this photo.
Sunday 20th April 2008,
It’s one thing to travel domestically, meet with Christians and feel a bond like no other but it’s a whole new level of feeling when you travel half way around the world and get to experience this. By the end of this day, we had made new friends and acquaintances that I’m sure will last a lifetime. We were able to worship together, eat together, have tea together and visit a lot together.

After lunch, a group of us traveled to downtown Armidale to a new café’ called Dome. We diffidently need one of these back home. Not only was it a great coffee/espresso house, they also serve great food and have a great visiting atmosphere with large leather chairs and private booths.

Having a ‘cuppa’ (short for cup of tea) as Keith puts it, is a tradition here. The ladies served coffee and tea before lunch, we had some more at Dome and then again after evening Church services. And you just can’t have a cuppa without a biscuit (cookie) or piece of cake (smile). I like this tradition.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb