Living on a Prayer


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
March 2nd 2012
Published: March 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

WE'RE BAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Okay first things first, bless me bloggers for i have not blogged, its been about 10 days since my last update. Where to start I dont even know so much happened so much to say. I'll just start at the start, the very start. In the Begining God created the heavens and the earth. Okay okay too far back. But before i go even further i wana mention the title, ''wowwwww we're half way there, wowwww, living on a prayer''. Get it huh huh get it. We're not even half way there but i like the whole living on a prayer thing, We're ok ma though incase your worried thinking we're barely surviving (even though we kinda just are ha). Okay im rambling on. Ive been puttin this off all week coz the time it takes but ive had like 4 requests to start updating so dont wana keep the fans waiting. Should start charging you's for reading my new knowledgey stuff about australia. To start with before i forget i wana tell you's something startling, (dyl, ''I am Soooo Startled''😉. All the middle aged men over here are bigamists. The marry their wives,or husbands respectively we dont judge, then they go off and marry their giant egos. The men over here couldnt be more in love with talking about how great they are. I thought i was bad but i dont even get a word in edgeways with these ego maniacs. They're not all like that though thats unfair. Basing all that on 2 men i heard talking and to honest i was ear wigging anyway. Either way, something to watch for.

Alrite fans (yeah, you is all our fans now), left you off last monday week telling yous we couldnt get work blah blah blah poor us an all that but 1 nil to us against perth anyway coz we didnt care but we really did and so on so on. Wll here it is......I got....a job!!!!! dum dum dumhhhh!!!! Yis already know anyway(damn facebook). Last tuesday night i couldnt sleep, worry and heat combined blah blah blah so i got about 4 hours kip so at half 6 in the morning i got a call to go work for a furniture removelist crowd a million miles out of the city centre. No bother to me i'll get a forty quid taxi and sort out buses tomoorrow, unknowing of course that it was a 1 day use and abuse situation about to go on. So anyway, get to the depot and i meet the biggest man ever. TAMATI from New Zealand, big mauri looking fella couldnt understand what he was saying. Very nice fella though. He gives me a uniform from the press (they're mad on giving uniforms here) and its a wife beater in a large. When he wore it he looked like the hulk but when i was wearing it i looked puny and really white. It was very embarrasing. Plus i never took a shave that morning and i hadnt shaved in two weeks so orange bum fluff galore going on. Proper irish pikey head on me. Day started off well, moved a few beds to a house, handy work i was thinkin, i could do this. Then we go to this house at 2 o clock and i find out we're movin his whole house. The sweat was pumping out of me, burnt to a crisp, starving, had about half a litre of water left in the bag which was roasting at this stage. This was at 3 in the day so i was thinkin worst day EVER. Plenty of times i thought about gettin me bag and legging it off to a taxi and just leaving it but was half weary of the phone cals i would get afterwards. Braveheart that i am all. SO, in the heal of the hunt as ma lanigan, sory, ma lanigan-lynch sez, we got back to the depot at 8 at night. A proper killer 12 hour shift. Hardest day ever, no messing ive never done anything like it. It was 36 degrees aswel so maybe that was half of the pain. TAMATI -have to capital his name he was so effin large- got a 6 pack of corona extra man in a drive tru off licence on the way to the depot. Yeah you heard right, a drive tru off licence. It was SO COOO-WELLL. 2 lanes and you pull up and midget runs to your window, you give te order and he runs to the fridges that line the walls. The Ozzies, they're so ahead in many things, and yet, so very very far behind god bless them. Forgot to mention when i was out that day working, Got a call to go work as a trade assistant. The fella that i mentioned actually called me back. And he's such a sound fella, his name is Ash(wouldnt be keen on that). He told me i needed hand tools and work boots and all so luckily enough Rachel made me get them the day before just incase i got a job late at night. That girl i'll tell ye what she thinks of everything over here. Rae had an interview that wednesday aswel but because i needed tools and stuff she had to miss it and get me my stuff. I know thats bad an all but the place was miles out. A train and bus for evening work. Yeah thanks but no thanks. Cost more moolah to get there and back. That day she must of walked about 10 miles for me in that heat to tool shops and bag shops and to woolworths for me lunch. Thanks Rae. And no, shes not sittin beside me!!!!

So off to work the next day, a 20 quid taxi just to suss the place out. Train outside our door goes right outside the office door. Good one james ye genius. Met the fellas and all, got a new uniform(told ye) and they paired me with an ozzie named Brendan from Tazmania/Tazzy as the natives say...and now me. He's 22, very dry slash quiet, qualified 6 months and now im his lacky. Go on the Irish. Nice bloke though. Very relaxed. They're all like this though. Cruisy is what the natives say and also,me too. Ive gotta fit in i just go to. I thought i was gona be a trade assistant/labourer pullin in the odd cables and al. The Scammers have me working as a proper sparks. I dont mind it great work and good practice for my exams whenever i do them but cant help feeling a bit cheated. The other fellas rate is double mine and we do the same thing plus i have to clean up at the end. Its like being an appro again but so what ye gotta go tru the shit. Hopefully in 2 months if things go to plan i'll have my full licence and we'll rake it in. The work is fairly cruisy(see). Not too hard on the body and they drive you everywhere which is class. While im in work Rachel hunts like a hound with Sarah or herself for an apartment for us. She went to see about 10 last week but she sadi ye wouldnt live in them. Filthy dives in aboriginy areas(they are proper scum people we hate them, so aggresive and beggy). The dors werent doors in some of them, big metal shutters. Another place she said you could open the fridge and nearly touch the end of the bed with the door. I was like ehhh no. We're gona try get somewhere outside the city, 1 bed or 2. Fair play to rachel again shes on the aprtment search like mad thing she gets calls for viewings all the time. There isnt much work for girls in this city. It realy is a mans town. Sorry it wasnt as funny this time, just home from a 9 hour shift(no break all day and yes, i will be puttin that down on the timesheet) so not very lively. Poor aul Rachel has to hang out with sarah somedays. Its pure use and abuse, shes always be a dope but when im working long days and keith working she might aswel it gets lonely here by herself. Strange city an all.

Found KFC yesterday, and by found it i mean i just went to it for the first time. DELISH. HAd it today aswel. We love it. We're gona head the zoo tomorrow and take some photes and post them. I know what your thinking its the same animals in every zoo but this wil be australian animals duhhh. Plus gona see if i can arange for a kangeroo to carry Rae in her pouch, for the slarf. I heard a funny thing yesterday when talkin to gem, apparantly she used to make me dinner everyday sfter work......pfffft i dont know...hahaha kiddin(ish). I will love yous and leave yous, rachel will write the next one( whos funnier...say me!!). Gona post a few pics aswell, just to show you all what the sun can really do to you, and how wearing runners all day is not a good idea.
Everyone keep safe and write back something, i only give to receivel,blogwise, so comment we love it. And Dyl, thanks for not mentioning the beni merenti ye little shit. Me and Rachel were so proud and ragah we missed it. Bye everyone, lots of love from us(saps).
The Rae and Jae Express, strikes back.
Ps, fingers crossed for Rachel and a job shes trying real hard just nothing there. Bye again.

Advertisement



5th March 2012

about time too,waitin on an up date 4ever!!!an James cant believe ders other people wit bigger ego\'s dan you!!!(jokin)Rae love d whole white feet thing ya have goin on...i no we all hate feet,but if ya have t show dem in public,they WUD look better wit a bit of colour on dem...haha...well d sun is shinin here tday,still cold tho,but hey begger\'s cant b chooser\'s,ya heard Dyl was in d beni merenti,didn\'t get t see it tho,the little shit didn\'t tell us til it was to late t get tickets...and he has a girlfriend!!! how d ya like dem apple\'s...Gem moved out so now she\'s all grown up(not b4 time i hear ya say)jokin Gem, b4 ya get all annoyed wit me!!!well how was d zoo,did ya get a kangeroo t give Rae a lift???put up some pic\'s.. delighted about ur job an im sure it won\'t b long b4 Rae gets 1 aswell,oh an i have ur licence an cert an Rae\'s stuff aswell,so stop worrin about it,have ya\'s bin t d beach yet??wat\'s it like??Izzy said t say hello,she\'s lyin out d back sunnin herself at d moment,i swear dat dog love\'s herself...well have t go get ready 4 work,so i\'ll say bye 4 now,keep d blog\'s comin.love ya\'s an still missin ya\'s (just a little bit tho)xxxx

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb