Day 27-Kings Park


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
May 18th 2010
Published: May 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I heard of people trafficking but teddy bear trafficking is just wrong some Japanese tourists offered Philip $100(£60)for me today. he actually look liked he was considering it! how rude luckily he remembers I don't actually belong to him. what was he going to do get a cheap replacement for me from Target. What would Bobby say?

Why do Japanese people take pictures of EVERYTHING! I mean does anyone actually look at the two million photos an hour they take. I know I m cute but is someone in Japan really going to care about seeing pictures of me they are all bonkers.

We spend the morning in the city doing boring stuff before going to Kings Park for the afternoon. Kings Park is a 4.06-square-kilometre The park is a mixture of grassed parkland, botanical gardens and natural bush land on Mount Eliza with two thirds of the grounds conserved as native bush land. With panoramic views of the Swan River and Darling Range, In 1872 it became the first park to be designated for public use in Australia. It is the largest inner city park in the world and the most popular visitor destination in Western Australia, being visited by over five million people each year. The park is larger than New York's Central Park which is 3.41 km².(someone has learnt to cut and paste)

They have a glass bridge that Philip refuses to go over due to his gephyrophobia. girl err get over it princess you got to run over three bridges on sunday.


I think it is the best park in the world even better than central park in new York, Philip agrees but says his favourite park is still Goodison!



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 16; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0686s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb