Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Joondalup
March 10th 2008
Published: March 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After dave's less than punctual pick up from then airport. Arivved around 3 in the afternoon the elstons residence is a good 45 min drive from the airport. Headed straight for the beach. Took it easy that evening with a BBq with Dave, Sister, Eric and Mike all who live here atm.

Come friday night we hit the town and pretty hard at that clubs have the problem of not closing till 6 in the morning not that we made it that long. that weekend basically consisted of goin out then recovering on the beach in the day. Following night i was pursueded into finally shaving off my beard which was gettin rather long it had to be said certainly on a par with fathers. pretty scarey!

The big shock came on Wednesday night when we had an unexpected visitor namely jack who jumped on us and has now joined me and ali for the juration of our trip. Everyones good all had our sunburn issues but nothing bad has happened yet.. fingers crossed.

Since had day trips to Freemantle, Cottesloe and a local brewery. Hoping to head up North for a few weeks working in a vinyard or something along thoose line then movin on up to Monkey Mia to see and swim with some dolphins and then fingers crosse up to coral bay to go see some whale sharks and manta rays.... also taking advantage of our scuba cetification and go diving on the Ningaloo reef.

Hope everyones well!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb