Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
February 25th 2008
Published: March 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Moved on from koh Phang gan after a day bursing our hangovers on the beach i was pursuaded inot taking a night boat and bus to Phi Phi The boat somewhat resembled Ships used in the slave trade .. it was defo an experience ... litterally about 85 people sharing one long rather thin bed... Phi Phi is awesome though its still recovering from tsunami... good night life for such a small place with numerous bars incuding one where you can get in a boxing ring and fight someone for a free bucket... had a great laugh met some good english lads.

Yesterday took a boat trip to the 'beach' with snokelling and kayaking on the way.. so many fish when you were swimming around it was impossible not to hit the dam creatures!! After climbling through a cave which opened out onto the beach.. what can we say was stunning with the steep cliffs and turqouise water topped with golden sand... we missed the main tourist rush which gave us plenty of space to take some snaps... also had a game of beach soccer against the thai boat people great laugh proud to say havent lost it scored a tasty volley an ali was pulling out his skills! We did struggle due to the amount of Chang beer we seem to have consumed over the last two weeks.

Not sticking around here too long as its expenisve and we're running short of time before we fly to Oz

Probably the most random thing was i spotted a copy of Pandora Inn written by liam west in the book shop could not belive my eyes! Under popular bestsellers... interesting... until next time

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.036s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb