Days 104 to 109 - Waiting, waiting....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Kununurra
July 14th 2015
Published: July 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Celebrity Tree Park at KununurraCelebrity Tree Park at KununurraCelebrity Tree Park at Kununurra

Blue headed honeyeater (after a bath in Lake Kununurra)
From Thursday to Sunday we were fully focussed on selling the Cruiser, getting up early to drive it around the corner and park it in the hotel carpark (which was the busiest corner in Kununurra and where everyone parked vehicles for sale).

We also advertised on Gumtree and we had some interest (locally and interstate) but it was a slow job waiting for the right buyer to come along.

We reduced the price and almost immediately, we had more interest and we agreed to sell to a local couple.

During this waiting time we did some bird watching at the local Celebrity Tree Park. This is a great park with many old trees (including a massive boab) but some newer ones that have been planted by celebrities that have visited Kununurra. We also had the tyres checked on the bus (so that we were ready to go when we sold the Cruiser).

Of course, there was also some time to have coffees and mango ice cream at our favourite cafe.

On Monday we received a deposit for the Cruiser and we started to finalise the vehicle (and of course the camping and cooking gear) so that it would be ready for the new owners to use.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0848s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb