Esperance


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Esperance
April 20th 2015
Published: April 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Got to Esperance on 20/4/15 and stayed at Breitte, Aaron, Thomas and Oliver's awesome new house. Was great to catch up with these Champs and we has a great time.
The day we got there we went for a drive and checked out Twilight Cove. OMG amazing beautiful! Weather was perfect for the first 3 days we were there. Next day we borrowed Aaron's kayak and spent the day at Twilight Cove. Paddled out to the rock with both girls one at a time and explored all the other rock islands out there.
Wednesday we drove along the beach to Cape Le Grand. Checked out Hellfire Bay and Lucky Bay. Wow! The water is an amazing colour I've never seen before.
The next couple of days the weather was plop so checked out town and took the girls to the museum. On Sat Briette and Aaron invited some freinds over for a baby. There were 8 kids and 10 adults, the kids had a ball and all their freinds were great. One (Bec) knew my cousin Airlie!
We headed off for Bremer Bay on Sunday


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Aaron and Olivier!Aaron and Olivier!
Aaron and Olivier!

Spent a week at Breitte, Aaron, Thomas and Oliver's place. Was great to catch with these legends!


Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb