waiting game


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Cottesloe
August 8th 2010
Published: August 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

august 8, 10. well, went over to their unit to see what was the state of play. she's seriously over the top. if she'd exploded i wouldn't have been surprised. went on about 50 emails from china and selling her paintings to pay bills to keep it happening. said they were working on licensing contract. she'd never dud me she'd been duded as a young artist. believed in karma. yikes. backed out the door. i've renewed my intellectual property registration with the federal government and contacted a copyright lawyer who will read this document should it arrive. feeling relaxed about it all. balls in their court. otherwise, driest winter means i'm watering the three hundred i planted in the dunes! hitchhiking north on thursday for for a visit to daughter in port hedland and see another piece of the australian landscape - shark bay to perhaps as far as broome. the no-rain winter weather's been wonderful for the humans but. have had a lot of non-starters in the flag quest. if this is one of them so be it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb