7th July 2012 (Coral Bay)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Coral Bay
July 7th 2012
Published: July 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: North West Snapper 15 secs

DAYS ON THE ROAD = 7


Ok you're probaby going to get sick of hearing about the nice weather especially if you live in my home town Perth. Sorry 😊

Charles and I start our day off with a walk around Coral Bay. Charles thought we should get in the car to drive around, but with a little chuckle, I explained that we could actually just walk the one main street to look around the bay. The girls are off already around their nan and pops.

The park has cleared out ready for the onset of the school holidays caravaners. Just had news that there was a fatal crash on the main road from Carnarvon to Coral Bay and that the road is blocked both ways. Not good news and very sad. This has stopped people leaving the bay to go South and those hoping to get in abit harder. People do however, start to arrive mid afternoon and the park is again abuzz with people setting up and kids just going mad on their bikes.

The girls have already gone in for a swim with nan and pops and then we head down the beach to feed the North West Snapper again, ensuring that we dig our toes into the sand so our feet don't become their dinner.

Charles and I have booked into go swim with the whale sharks who are migrating North, should be alot of fun and will hopefully get some great shots. It's expensive but we thought that we are only going to do this once so why not, isn't that what's life's about.

Tomorrow will be catching up on housework. It takes forever to do the housework in the van, yeh right. More time to spend with the family.


Life should always be Sweet and never Sour!




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



8th July 2012

Loving the Blog !
Hi guys, Great to hear your adventures every day, stay safe and enjoy the sun, it's freezing down here !! Love Janice & Frank xxx
8th July 2012

Reply - Loving the Blog !
Hi Janice and Frank, thanks for your lovely comment that you're enjoying the blog. It's also a great way for us to remember our trip by. X Cindy & Charles

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0598s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb