coral bay day 13


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Coral Bay
July 2nd 2011
Published: July 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post


again today was a bugger ....we were rudly woken up by that bloody kid at 8 am!! wtf...stupid crap shit.. seriously impossible to have a sleep in at this caravan park and to think its not even school holidays

today we went fishing at the jetty the walk there was much harder we had to lug all our fishing shit down the 2km long dirt track... some dickhead drove past uss and didnt offer us a lift ... dickhead!!!!

we caught heaps of giant fish just off the rocks got sunburnt it was great till my butt went really numb and i started whinging i wanted to go back to camp.

extra long showers was on the table for thetwo of us.

dinner.... we decided to treat ourselves at the resturant tonight and got pizza.... yummmmo ... oh and pasta!! oh and two drinks!!! omg it was awesome.. we got to the counter and paid as we were waling out scott goes quick run... im like wat why we just paid we dont need too his like na just run they fucked up and only charged us 6.45 instead of 64.50..... bargain.... we wer so excited we were carrying on and bam i go arse up on the fucking anix rope and hurt my self bad... karma... oh and as i fell i farted!!! :P

funny thing is the dumb bitch tripped on ropes that have been there for seven days..like how the fuk did ya forget now..and no u didnt fart ur aese exploded for about a minute when u hit the ground..like an air bag....not to mention u landed about 5 inchs from the old fuk next door..funny how they all of a sudden they went quite..oh and about the kids..they have a rule here that theres no noise after 10pm..how about no noise before 6am..why the fuk do dumb fuk parents think its cute for there little fuk face dik head kids to scream and steel people cooking shit at 6am inda morning..and when we went fishing i asked if she wanted to keep the fish so i lugged them back 2km's in water only for her to run around the park to giv them away and ask to be taken out for dinner..luky it only cost 6.45$...

omg im laughing so hardat myself i cant stop farting. oi its not like he doesnt fart hes got something dead in his arse... mine dont smell. one more thing...if i have to listen to seven nation army one mre time ima throw the stupid laptop at your head! okay rant over for today xxx oh now his wonging that he hasnt listend to the entire album yet... yeah its coz its crap!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb