coral bay day 9


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Coral Bay
June 29th 2011
Published: June 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

the night from hell.... lol....

so we set up camp and did our normal crap .... shit shower bla bla .....phone calls home to friends andf family ,
started raining and so we tarpped up the annix and all that,
went to sleep and the crabby kid in the tent next to us starts screammmming like a bitch ALL NIGHT starting at like 10;30 till seriously2am wtf!!!

got up to do a piss and realised we haddent put the annix on a slant so the entire thing was filled with oh god at least 42thousand lts of water.. let me tell you ... imm like oh fuck scott shit man we got a problem!!! his all chilled ut and is like just push it up and the water will spill out... lol.... yeah it spilled out alright everwhere... all our clothes everthing got wet.... mother fucker!!! needless to say the annix is now on a major slant and has kinda gone floppy in the middle hopefully the sun will starch the thing up a bit ay! thank fuck the poms in the tent next to us didnt get drowned by our flood of rain water!!!

about 2 hours later scott needs to piss and comes back all pissed off and grumpy coz its raining and his all wet now let me say at this stage its probably about 4amish
he comes stamping into svan crapping on about rain and screaming kids and kangaroos ... wtf.... kangaroos... lol... i just laughed it off thinking he was being a dork....then he explained when we woke up that on the way to the toilet he encountered a kangaroo and he llitterally almost walked into it .. i have never laughed so much in my life!!! his exact words.. "oi man it scared the shit out of me i thought i was going to have to box it!!"


the kid in the tent that was screaming is okay .... no-one hurt him!!! (although im sure a few came close to it)
were able to stay through the weekend here bless your cotton socks sam xxxxxxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb