5th July 2012 (Carnarvon)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Carnarvon
July 5th 2012
Published: July 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

DAYS ON THE ROAD = 5


Our last day in Carnarvon has arrived and it has actually been nice to chill out and catch our breath. Even though we've only been on the road for a couple of days it was good to ease into the start of our adventure.

We're looking forward to our next destination, Coral Bay and catching up with my mum and dad for a couple of weeks. So we decided to start pulling the awning down and pack some things away ready for an early departure tomorrow. We're still trying to work out which is the best way to pack all our things away in preparation of moving out the next day, I'm sure over the coming months we will have this down pat. It was funny, as we are caravan virgins, the other day, Charles was actually giving some other fellow traveller advice on how to best put the weight distribution bars onto his rig without pulling a back muscle. We are also picking up heaps of tips along the way which is great.

Charles has picked up the tyre which was a massive cost..... $22 hehehe, we have put this claim in as a warranty claim so should be interesting to see how long Jayco take to pay us. Lucky it wasn't thousands.

So we're all fixed up and ready to go. The park has put on a free sausage sizzle tonight so off again with our glass of wine and mingling. Oh that running definitely has to start soon!!! Next blog Coral Bay.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb