Sooo loving all this warm weather


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Carnarvon
June 10th 2009
Published: June 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well well well...where do i start.......
From Kalbarri we went straight to Monkey Mia and stayed over night there at a beach then set off to see the dolphins in the morning. When we got there which was about 9 we were told that the dolphins had allready visited twice but they usually do 3 so they were hoping for 1 more.
We waited and waited and waited for about another 3 hrs and then finally there were a couple in the water and of all people in the croud to feed the dolphins they were only allowed to choose 3. And out of those 3 was Troy so him and Axel both held the fish together. Axel was soo happy he got to get so close to them he kept asking "can i go swim with them mummy??"
But other than that Monkey Mia doesnt have that much going for it!!!

When we left we were on our way up a hill and noticed a motorhome pulled over on the side of the road so we stopped to see if they needed any help, well they were bogged (which troy was so happy about cause he got to use1 of his new toys ) snatch em strap.
And the trusty hilux pulled them out piss easy!!!!

We have been staying at this great place called Quobba Point which we got a spot right on the beach and the couple which we pulled up next ( Ash and Christie) to just happen to be from Warnbro as well!!!! soo funny that you come all this way and meet up with some locals!!!!
Well Troy and Ash (our new neighbour) went out snorkelling and come home with 2 huge sweet-lip-snapper which they speared and a HUGE 3kg CRAY!!!!!!!!!!! yes 3 kg which the boys had no pot big enough so we had to go from caravan to caravan looking to borrow 1.

Well then we are heading off to Coral Bay tomoz and prob stay there for about 4-5 nights.

See-ya till next time 😊




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Our view from camp-siteOur view from camp-site
Our view from camp-site

Hard i know but someone has gotta do it!!!


10th June 2009

GDAY
glad to see you are having a great time and troy congrats on the massive cray!!! Hope you are having a great time and enjoying every minute! Love the Mitchells
11th June 2009

OMG
Your photos look simply amazing. That close to dolphins. I can't wait to show Daniel those photos. He will be wanting to go there now. Have a blast, Talk soon.
11th June 2009

WOW
Hi Guys glad to hear you have good weather. OMG can not get over the size of that Cray, bet it was yumm too. Great pics of Ax with the dolpins he must have loved that. Hope to hear more news from you Great Aussie Adventure soon. xx The Dunlops

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb