tootle pip hanah


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Broome
September 28th 2007
Published: November 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Its time to say goodbye to hannah shes leaving the station and flying back home for her brothers wedding, so off we all go to broome to say farwell. 4 hours in the back of the car stuck in the middle of 2 fighting kids...great wasnt i glad to arrive in broome!!! it was worth the trip though, the beach is gorgeous and it was nice to go to shops and even have my hair cut.

We stayed at bernadettes the 1st night (neds wife) and it was so good to go to the pub and have lunch which seemed a novelty after 3 months in near enough isolation. I was sorry to see hannah go as have had such a great time in the last year traveling together, was thinking how quite it would be without her back at the station. We spent the evening watching the brilliant sunset on cable beach and had some beers with the family, we all went to the airport and said our goodbyes.

I went on with rob (our pilot) and stayed at his base station roebuck for 4 nights, had another drunken weekend with all the boys, went out for lots of food and went to the beach for sunsets, I had a really great time. On the tuesday flew back to leopold it was really good to have a 2 hour flight and see all the land from the ocean all the way to where we live as its so different.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0729s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb