Back with Sonja


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
July 2nd 2004
Published: July 2nd 2004
Edit Blog Post

GelareGelareGelare

This is out of sequence. This was two days before I left perth for the first time, just before I met Sonja and Rob. Use you imagination
2nd July 04
Another week, another dollar. After work today, rob and I left for Melbourne. Some strange poeple on the train. I got boredd so I got tipsy. Had a great plan to strip but naked and run around the train to liven things up. I realised it was a bad idea when I stopped laughing to myself and everyone was looking at me. Did a cross word thing with rob. Got of the train at 19.40. We met Sonja around 9. She picked us up in the car. She looed so beautiful and stunning that I couldn't think of any words to say. So instead, I just said Hiya. NICE ONE!!!! Mind you, she didn't have to dress up, she looked just as beautiful wearing a tracksuit!!!!

The night was fantastic. We went to the bar coe, casino then a club. Great dancing.

3rd July 04
A long lie in. Eventually we to the look out to show rob. Rob and I went to an all you can et and then the cinema.

4th July 04
After washing, we headed to the caino cinema to see spideman 2. Good film. Had a drink outside and sadly,
Buy buy RobBuy buy RobBuy buy Rob

This was taken just before Rob left to go back to Wang.
rob went back to Wang. I went back to Sonja's for a fantatsic meal.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Coffee and hot chocCoffee and hot choc
Coffee and hot choc

Sonja wouldn't keep still. I was trying to be artistic but proved even more that I'm a shit photographer.


Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb